Saturday, October 4, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!!!

We have been so busy this past month (you forget how much of your time new babies really take up) so I am sorry that I have been neglecting my blogging duties. Here are tons of Nathan pictures from the couple weeks. We went to the Cider Mill a couple weeks ago with my MOMS Club and Nathan got to ride the "train" so here are the few pics I snapped of that.


That same day we got home and had a package on the front porch. Nathan's new dresser had arrived. It matches his race car toddler bed. Of course Nathan had to test it all out before we could load it up.


And what little kid can get something in a huge box and not play with the box!






A few days later Nathan wanted to play "Daddy".





And after having so much fun during the day here are the classic sleeping toddler pictures.


No comments: