Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Little Insomniac

I'm beginning to think that Nathan may have insomnia. Last night we put him to bed around the normal time and about an hour later I could still hear him talking to himself in the monitor. Finally he quieted down so we thought he was asleep. Around 11:30 I went in to say goodnight as I always do right before I go to bed and he was wide awake! I opened his door and he got right up and walked out of his room. So we brought him in bed with us and for another hour he tried so hard to fall asleep (because he loves being with mommy and daddy and knows we will take him back to his own room if he's too rowdy) but he just couldn't fall asleep. Poor kid!

1 comment:

mechan said...

noah has that problem once in awhile
i just put him back in his bed and pat his back for a few minutes
another thing he could be jealous that Emily sleeps in your room and he wants that to
if is continues talk to his doctor