Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What we did today

Today Nathan got up super early (at least 7:15 is super early for our house). We left his bedroom door open last night and right after Jon left
for work and I was settling back in to sleep (Jon always kisses me good bye in the morning) I hear Nathan talking and it's not through the monitor, which meant it was time to get up. I get out of bed and find him in the kitchen looking at the bananas on the counter reaching up to them saying na-na. So he eats breakfast and then we play for a while. At about 9:30 (our normal waking time) he started to act grumpy so I put him in for a nap around 10am. He woke up an hour later and we went for a wagon ride before picking up our neighbor from the bus stop.

We then had lunch and went for another wagon ride to the Teacher Store. When we got back we played in the pool and had a fun time. Then it was done for another nap around 2:00 (normal nap time). I was shocked that Nathan took 2 naps today and didn't fight either one! Once Daddy came home Nathan was up again and Daddy and Nathan had play time in the house and in the pool. Then it was time for dinner and bed.

I got some cute pictures of Nathan in the pool. Here are a few:



No comments: